Stanadyne 38565 Performance Formula®
The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problem.
- Meets all fuel system requirements regardless of make, model or year
- Approved by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Cold Weather Protection - reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C), and cold filter plug point by up to 25°F (13°C), depending on base fuel
- Hot Weather Protection - lubricants and cetane improver help when fuel is hot and "thin"
- Increases Horsepower - with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion, resulting in better acceleration, power and torque
- Reduces Fuel Consumption - independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG
- Easier and Faster Starting - in all conditions
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions - and is suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel
- Cleans and Protects - detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles, etc.
- Reduces Wear - lubricity improvers restore lubricity to ultra low sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels
- Stabilizes Fuel - antioxidants keep fuel fresher
- Fights the formation of corrosion and rust
- Contains No Alcohol - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear
- Helps Remove Water - special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion, so the filter/separator can more effectively remove water
- Specially Formulated for use with ultra low sulfur diesel fuel
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel up to B20 (20% bio content approved ) - increased water separation shown in bio content up to B20
16 oz Pint(470 ml)
|Treatment (1:500)||60 gal |
Recommended Treatment: 4 ounces Performance Formula per 15 gallons of fuel
Add Stanadyne Additives to tank before filling with diesel fuel to ensure thorough mixing. Tighten bottle cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C). All Stanadyne Diesel Fuel Additives can be blended with each other and "double-dosing" is not damaging - although it may not provide twice the benefit. Where engine and vehicle Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) have approved Stanadyne, most of them recommend Stanadyne Performance Formula, which should be used at every refueling year-round to ensure protection against fuel related problems and to maximize performance.