Schaeffer's Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic 5W-40
Exceeds API Service Categories for CJ-4/CI-4/SN CI-4 Plus.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Oil 5W-40 is a premium quality, heavy-duty engine oil formulated to extend engine life, while providing for extended drain capability and improved fuel economy benefits.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Diesel Oil 5W-40 is engineered with finest quality of PAO synthetic base oils, an advanced performance additive package and a viscosity index improver. This unique blend creates a premium, longer lasting oil that withstands a higher heat range – up to 300° – than conventional oil.
Our fully synthetic 5W-40 oil features our proprietary friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro®, which create a slippery, but tenacious shield that prevents metal-to-metal contact. This added layer of durability protection significantly reduces wear on bearings, rings, pistons, cylinders and valve trains.
For extra protection in cold weather, Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Diesel Oil 5W-40 offers superior cold cranking and oil pumpability at low temperatures.
Supreme 9000™ Full Synthetic Diesel Oil 5W-40 exceeds the requirements for API CJ-4 and is versatile for use in 2007 and newer emission compliant engines utilizing heavy EGR and exhaust after-treatment devices. It’s recommended for use in older, non-EGR and off-highway diesel engines and mixed fleet applications.
- Rapid circulation and pumpability even in low temperatures. Exceptional oxidative and thermal stability, especially at high temperatures.
- Exceptional low volatility characteristics to control oil consumption.
- Excellent high temperature, high shear performance.
- Significantly less wear especially during high soot conditions.
- Reduced oil aging allowing for extended drain intervals.
- High viscosity index.
- Enhanced detergency and dispercency to protect against soot overloading.