The ReadyLift 44-3980 8" Lift Kit With Upper Control Arms and Bilstein Shocks is a great way to get more ground clearance and a comfortable ride in your 2019-2020 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD. All ReadyLift Suspension Kits are designed for an unbeatable ride quality while proving the best handling characteristics on and off-road.
The ReadyLift 44-3980 8" Lift Kit With Upper Control Arms and Bilstein Shocks is the greatest in ReadyLIFT engineering with 3/16" thick steel front skid plate and boxed front and rear cross members. A set of differential drop brackets feature boxed center rib and double gusset that are constructed out of 1/4-inch boxed plate steel to take the torsional load of front differential.
This kit features a "clam-shell" style lower strut extension that retains the use of the standard or MagneRide front struts and does not require strut rotation. These clam-shell brackets utilize the included TCT lower bushings to give a precise pivot point that maintains the factory ride comfort. New tubular upper control arms with TCT pivot bushings are also included and prolonged bushing life and the upper control arms are far superior to the factory stamped steel control arms. 5" tall fabricated steel rear blocks with built in bump stops along with a 1.5” add-a-leafs lift the rear of the truck while the Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks ensure an excellent ride.
- Allows For Up To 37" Tires
- Rear 5100 Bilstein Series Shocks
- Maintains The Factory Ride & Handling
- Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty
- 3/16" Thick Steel Plate Cross Member & Front Skid Plate
- 1/4" Thick Steel Plate Boxed & Gusseted Differential Drop Brackets
- Rear Add-A-Leaf For Additional 1.5" lift Work In Tandem With Rear Blocks
- Tube Steel Upper Control Arms With Maintenance-Free Pivot Bushings & 1-Ton Ball Joints.
- 5" Fabricated Steel Rear Block With Integrated Bump Stop & Off Set Pin For Correct Pinion Angle
- Exclusive Lower Strut Clam Shell Maintains Factory Suspension Geometry For Use Of Factory Struts
- Limited Lifetime Structural & 1 Year Wearable Components Warranty
Wheel Size: 20x9
Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.5"
Max Offset: 20x9 with 0 offset (20x10 -18 offset With Trimming*)
This Lift kit will not fit on AT4 and Trail Boss 1500.
*Max with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset and 37x12.50 tires.
Trimming requirements for larger than recommended wheel/tire include front valance, front felt liner edge, rear felt liner edge and front rear well edge mud flap.