ReadyLift 6" Lift Kit w/Bilstein Shocks (2019-2020 GM Silverado/Sierra)
The ReadyLift 44-3960 6" Lift Kit With Bilstein Shocks will add style and ground clearance to your 2019-2020 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 4WD. All ReadyLift Lift Kits are engineered for remarkable ride quality while delivering superior handling characteristics.
The ReadyLift 44-3960 6" Lift Kit With Bilstein Shocks is the ultimate in ReadyLIFT design with 3/16" thick steel boxed front and rear cross members and front skid plate. New differential drop brackets feature a double gusset and boxed center rib are constructed from 1/4-inch boxed plate steel to take the abuse of front differential torsional load.
Our 6" lift kit features severe-duty angled and offset upper strut spacers that realign the struts for optimal shock performance while minimizing wear. A specially engineered lower mount strut pre-load spacer offers an increase in spring rate to handle the larger wheels and tires that you can install for greater ground clearance. For the rear of the truck, a new 5" tall fabricated steel rear blocks with integrated bump stops and offset pin to ensure correct pinion angle and Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks ensure a great ride.
- Allows For Up To 35" Tires
- Rear 5100 Bilstein Series Shocks
- Maintains The Factory Ride & Handling
- Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty
- 3/16" Thick Steel Plate Cross Members & Front Skid Plate
- Maintains Factory Front End Geometry & Use Factory Struts
- 1/4" Thick Steel Plate Boxed & Gusseted Differential Drop Brackets
- 5" Fabricated Steel Rear Block With Integrated Bump Stop & Off Set Pin For Correct Pinion Angle
- Limited Lifetime Structural & 1 Year Wearable Components Warranty
Wheel Size : 20x9
Max Tire Size: 35" x 11.5" (295/65R20)
Max Offset: 20x9 0 Offset (20x10 -18 offset With Trimming*)
This Lift kit will not fit on AT4 and Trail Boss 1500.
*Max tire size with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset - 35x12.50 or 325/60R20*Trimming requirements for larger than recommended wheel/tire include front valance, front felt liner edge, rear felt liner edge and front rear well edge mud flap.
Truck Freight Item: Please Allow 1-2 Weeks For Delivery. Truck Freight Charges Apply.