The PPE 116120000 Replacement Up-Pipes for your 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax increase flow, and reliability. Even a stock Duramax can produce high temperatures and pressures that cause OEM up pipes eventually fail from constant temperature and pressure fluctuation.
PPE has taken the OEM replacement to a new level. PPE OEM Up-Pipes allow 53% greater flow over stock, and are a direct bolt-on to your factory manifolds. But unlike factory parts, PPE OEM Up-Pipes are manufactured from 11 gauge 304 stainless steel and include PPE's superior 304 stainless steel, internally-sleeved bellows that can take the abuse of high temperatures and pressures. Uses stock exhaust manifolds and hardware. Gaskets included.
- Bolt-On Replacement (Non-EGR)
- For Use With Factory Exhaust Manifolds
- Faster Spool-Up & Increased Performance
- Significant Reduction In Exhaust Back Pressure
- Free-Flowing Stainless Steel Inner Liner Bellows
- 2001-2004 Federal Emissions LB7 CARB EO# D-701-20
- Stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, 2-inch OD Up-Pipes
CARB EO# D-701-20 applies only to 2001-2004 LB7 Federal Emissions models.
These race up-pipes do not retain the use of the EGR on 2004.5+ models.
They are for off-road use only and will only work on non-EGR applications.
CA Residents: CARB E.O. Number on file - LEGAL for use in California.