Mishimoto Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit (2017-2019 6.7L Powerstroke)
Don't let the failure-prone factory components in your 2017-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke leave you stranded on the site of the road. Upgrade your truck with the Mishimoto MMICP-F2D-17KBK Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit. Mishimoto MMICP-F2D-17KBK Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit is constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum and features a polished finish.
Mishimoto's specially engineered CNC-machined quick-disconnect flange and IAT sensor housing are designed for a simple installation. This intercooler pipe and boot kit is a direct fit, retaining all factory emissions components, and does not require the use of a tuner. The mandrel-bent design eliminates the restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow and power.
This kit includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore technology. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto Silicone Diesel Boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots, preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this kit includes Mishimoto Stainless Steel Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power.
- Hot & Cold Side
- Polished Aluminum Finish
- Replaces Weak Stock Plastic Pipe
- Eliminates Restrictive Factory Bends
- Does Not Require Additional Tuning Or Modifications
- CNC-Machined Stock-Style Coupling For Easy Installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Pipe Diameter 2.75" (Hot-Side Turbo Section)
- 3.0" (Hot-Side Intercooler Section)
- 2.65" (Cold-Side Intercooler Section)
- 3.5" (Cold-Side Butterfly Valve Section)
CONSTANT TENSION T-BOLT CLAMPS SPECS:
- (1) 3.0" Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- (6) 3.25" Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
- (1) 4.0" Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamp
SILICONE BOOTS WITH DURACORE SPECS:
- Boot 1: 2.75” to 3.00”
- Boot 2: 3.00”
- Boot 3: 2.65" to 3.00"
- Boot 4: 3.00" to 3.50"
Not available for sale in the state of California Click here to read Emissions Notice.