The Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Absorber features the latest innovations in shock technology and adds race-proven damping to the rear of your 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shock Absorbers will transform the performance and ride of your Truck. The Fox damping control to provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest of terrain.
Each 2.0 Performance Series Shock Absorber features a precision made metal impact aluminum body to increases cooling capacity and provide corrosion resistance. Inside that aluminum body is Fox's performance valving technology that is race-proven. The Fox Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. This eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the fox-tuned precision valving. The high-flow damping piston is machined for your specific application and provides you with a predictable ride that is capable of handing the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Ext. Length: 24.650
- Col. Length: 15.550
- Travel: 9.100
- Top Mount: Stem Top
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
2014-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD - Rear, lifted 0-1.5"
Lift height is suggested by Fox.
Shock absorbers sold individually.
Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application.