Tune your 2017-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax L5P with the Edge Products 22400 Pulsar Tuning Module. Don't waste your time with expensive ECU swaps, fuel pressure boxes, and other underwhelming products. The Pulsar Tuner is the industry leader when it comes to ease of installation, performance gains, and in-cab control giving you the ability to adjust power levels from the steering wheel controls!
The 22400 Pulsar Tuner has changed the performance aftermarket. No tuning, no special unlock procedures, and no hassle! The Pulsar installs easily and gives you instant on-the-fly power without the need for "reflashing" your factory ECM. The Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects to your existing ECM and optimizes performance gains, throttle response, engine efficiency, tire size, high idle, and more!
The Pulsar is easily controlled using the factory "+" and "-" cruise control buttons on your steering wheel. The active power level (0-5) will be displayed using the speedometer gauge. You can simply change performance levels to display your current power level, or hit cancel on your cruise control to display the current power level.
- +90 HP & +156 TQ
- Adjustable High-Idle Setting
- 5 On-The-Fly Adjustable Power Levels
- Controlled With "+" & "-" Cruise Control Buttons
- Recailbrates Speedometer For Wheel & Tire Changes
- Transmission Slip Backdown - Decreases Power When Detected
- Enhanced Throttle Response With Built-In Throttle Sensitivity Control
- Level 0: +0 HP & +0 TQ
- Level 1: +19 HP & +46 TQ
- Level 2: +37 HP & +71 TQ
- Level 3: +52 HP & +105 TQ
- Level 4: +67 HP & +125 TQ
- Level 5: +90 HP & 156 TQ
Not available for sale in the state of California Click here to read Emissions Notice.