Keep the transmission temperatures low in your 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke with the Mishimoto MMTC-F2D-99SL Transmission Cooler. The stock 7.3L Powerstroke transmission cooler can come up short of providing sufficient cooling, and with more weight in the truck bed, transmission temperatures tend to rise. Avoid those high temperatures and complement your cooling system with the Mishimoto Transmission Cooler.
With the Mishimoto 7.3L Transmission Cooler, high transmission fluid temperatures will be the least of your worries. The 37-row Mishimoto stacked plate cooler provides a larger surface area over both of the stock coolers. Core volume is increased by a whopping 265%, and fluid capacity is increased by 1.0 qt. The increased size of this 7.3L transmission cooler provides a proven 10+°F drop in transmission fluid temperature. No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all Mishimoto 7.3L Powerstroke parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct-Fit Design
- Increased Fluid Capacity By 1.0 Quart
- Proven 10-Degree Drop In Trans Fluid Temp
- No Modifications Required, Functions With Stock Equipment
- 37-Row Stacked Plate Fluid Cooler Provides Larger Surface Area Over Stock
- 265% Increase In Core Volume Compared To Factory 9-Row Transmission Cooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Core Height: 16.13"
- Rows: 37
- Core Thickness: 1.25" (32mm)
- Core Length: 25.25"
- Tank Wall Thickness: .08" (2mm)
- Increase In Oil Capacity: 1.0 QT
- Temp Difference: 10°F (+5.6°C) drop in transmission fluid temperature
- Overall Height: 23.5"
- Overall Length: 34"
- Overall Width: 1.34" (34mm)
- Core Size: 25.25" x 16.13" x 1.25" (642mm x 410mm x 32mm)
- Inlet: .5" (13mm)
- Outlet: .5" (13mm)
Note: Will not work with vehicles that came equipped with a high mounted power steering cooler. These vehicles will need to relocate the power steering cooler to the lower mounting location