Dealer Ford 2008-2010 EzLynk
Pricing is for tuning only, NO HARDWARE is included.
Currently still in development. We offer a single tow and a single sport tune at this time.
WE ONLY SUPPORT STOCK TURBO, STOCK FUEL SYSTEMS AT THIS TIME.
The Auto Agent 2.0 is required for any 2008-2010 tuning.
Once you have placed the order for EZ Lynk tuning, you will receive a confirmation email and a second email stating your order has been PROCESSED. After you have received the email stating your order has been PROCESSED, please carefully read and follow the steps below.
1. Connect the Auto Agent to the OBDII port, and then turn the ignition to the RUN position.
2. Connect to the EZ Lynk WiFi.
3. Open the Auto Agent app.
4. You should see a prompt stating your VIN is set up to link with email@example.com.
5. Click the Lynk button.
6. Once linked, click the Main Menu button in the upper left corner. Click Vehicles, and then ECU Profiles.
7. You should now be able to see the available profiles shared to you.
If you manually linked your vehicle to CTT Tuning before your order has been processed, this will disrupt the sharing process. To access the tune files, unplug the Auto Agent from the OBDII port, and remove the vehicle from your Garage on the EZ Lynk app. Once the vehicle has been removed from your account, follow the steps above.
If you have questions or concerns with the tuning itself, please contact us at 888-855-5015, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the EZ Lynk instruction manual.
If you have questions or complications with the EZ Lynk Auto Agent or the EZ Lynk app such as difficulty connecting to the Auto Agent or issues after a firmware update, please contact EZ Lynk at 877-207-5530 or email@example.com.