Banks Power Single Monster Exhaust System (2007.5-2010 6.6L LMM)
Monster Exhaust for Duramax LMM
Meets OR BEATS STOCK COOLING & CUTS BACK-PRESSURE
The Diesel Particulate Filter ( DPF) on Duramax LMMs reduces soot emissions through a process called regeneration. This can cause exhaust gas temps to exceed 1000 degrees at the DPF outlet! Unlike other aftermarket exhaust, Monster Exhaust with its Cool Cuff design cools temps as much or more than stock and dramatically cuts back-pressure, too!
- Don't get burned!
- Only Banks Monster Exhaust cools as effectively as stock
- Its slashes backpressure & nearly doubles flow, too
- Competitors run much hotter than stock
- And they have ugly tips!
- Monster exhaust is a stainless DPF- back system
- Constant-diameter 4" intermediate pipe & tailpipe
- Awesome-looking 6x5" polished-stainless rolled-edge tip
- Easy install
- Monster Exhaust is the safest choice!