The Banks Power 42180-D Ram-Air Intake System with Dry Filter for your 2010-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins feeds your engine cooler, denser, outside air for greater power and fuel economy. Its performance is extensively tested and validated in the computer using Computational Flow Dynamics, then on the flowbench, and later, one the vehicle. Let the others build and ship: Ram-Air's performance is proven!
- Washable & reusable "Dry" filter
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Huge inlet/outlet & streamlined tubing promote airflow
- 52% less restriction than stock
- Inhales cool, dense outside air for more power & MPG
- Reduces exhaust gas temps
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- Outflows best competitor
- Exclusive 4 1/2" bellows accommodates engine movement
5-Year Limited WarrantyCA Residents: CARB E.O. Number on file - LEGAL for use in California.
Banks Power Ram-Air Intake System (2010-2012 6.7L Cummins)