The Banks Power 64323 PedalMonster Kit With iDash 1.8 DataMonster will keep track of your 2007.5-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax or 2007-2019 GM gas vehicles while improving throttle response. This throttle sensitivity improver includes the iDash 1.8 DataMonster that can monitor your vehicle while controlling the PedalMonster. With built in features such as ActiveSafety, Reverse Safety and Adjustable Low-Speed Trim this unit offers more features over other products on the market. This unit works on automatic or manual applications. Manual transmission vehicles get less boosting in the 0-20% pedal travel range (when compared to Automatic). This improves drivability for better clutch engagement.
The Banks PedalMonster Kit allows you to customize all 3 modes (City, Sport and Track) with 10 levels of adjustment. This allows you to fine tune your pedal and remove the "dead spots" to give your throttle pedal greater responsiveness. Pedal sensitivity can be adjusted on-the-fly with your phone or the iDash by taking your foot off the accelerator and adjust the sensitivity level or mode.
- TRACK - Greater sensitivity in the lower pedal travel range with increased resolution in the upper travel range for sharper control on the track. More power is delivered off-idle making it perfect for performance and track use. 10 Levels to choose from.
- SPORT - Improved sensitivity across the entire pedal range for a livelier driving experience. Gives your vehicle a more responsive feel with an emphasis on the mid- to high-level throttle. More power is offered in the mid-range for when you need more get-up-and-go. 10 Levels to choose from.
- CITY - Mapped for a more consistent accelerator characteristic throughout the pedal range. Gives a more responsive pedal feel while maintaining a smooth driving experience. Ideal for city driving as Power is focused on the higher range to avoid accidental quick acceleration around town. 10 Levels to choose from.
The Banks PedalMonster Kit is compatible with iDash and plugs into the OBD-II port, allowing you to control PedalMonster, Derringer tuner, and other Banks devises. This unit is the only throttle sensitivity controller on the market that connects to the vehicle's OBD-II port (onboard diagnostics). Plugging into the OBD-II port allows the PedalMonster to read vehicle data, allowing for unequaled control and safety. OBD-II data makes the below possible:
If an internal or external circuit fails, the PedalMonster returns the pedal to stock. All throttle pedals communicate with the vehicle's ECM through two signals paths (APP1 and APP2) for safety reasons. The PedalMonster's Health Monitoring continually evaluates for signal linearity 100 times a second between the two signals and monitors input and output values. He If any inconsistencies are found, this unit bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and returns your pedal back to stock.
When the vehicle is put into the reverse gear, the PedalMonster returns throttle response back to stock (availability varies by vehicle).
Adjustable Low-Speed Trim
The Adjustable Low-Speed Trim allows you to adjust the throttle sensitivity at speeds under 10 mph to avoid spinning the tires on slippery roads. This feature helps with low speed drivability in parking lots, or snowy roads, at speeds under 5 mph while allowing for a more an aggressive mode and level at the same time. Level 0 turns off low-speed trim and levels 2-5 increasingly reduce the throttle boosting from 0-5 mph. At 10 mph, the PedalMonster will function as a throttle booster in the given mode.
- Plug & Play Installation
- For Automatic Or Manual Transmission
- Returns Pedal Back To Stock When In Reverse Gear
- ActiveSafety Failsafe Circuitry With Health Monitoring
- City, Sport, and Track Modes With 10 Sensitivity Levels
- Adjustable Low-Speed Trim Controls Sensitivity At Slow Speeds
- Will Not Void Warranty - Does Not Leave Footprint After Removal
- Controlled By iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge Or Mobile App
- Monitor PedalMonster's Activity Real-Time With iDash Or Mobile App
Banks Power PedalMonster (64323) w/iDash 1.8 Datamonster
|2007-2019||Chevrolet||Suburban||5.3L / 6.2L|
|2007-2018||GM||Silverado/Sierra||4.3L / 5.3L / 6.0L / 6.2L|
|2007-2014||GM||Tahoe/Yukon||4.8L / 6.0L Hybrid|
|2007-2019||GM||Tahoe/Yukon||5.3L / 6.2L|