The American Diesel Power Carbon Fiber Induction Solution for the 2016-2020 GM 2.8L Duramax gives you the most efficient and heat conscious Cold Air Intake on the market. This unit promises outstanding heat dispersion even during the most grueling test conditions. This unit proved after a drive cycle and a 10min heat soak while idling what it is capable of by warming up only 12F during testing. Even the sealed OEM unit showed 50% more heat soak and an open element intake showed a 233% increase in IAT's. When it comes to maximizing true cold air intake properties and resisting heat soak carbon fiber is an outstanding material. By utilizing an extremely advanced heat shield near the oil cooler and oil filter housing there is an enormous amount of heat rejection just before the compressor inlet. Currently this unit is without a PCV inlet so we recommend an ADP Catch Can to fulfill that need.
This unit is built to order and may require 2-4 days of lead time based on materials.
- 3.5" Carbon Fiber Intake Throat
- 3.0" Carbon Fiber Compressor Inlet Tube
- Full Array of 7 ply Silicone Couplers
- Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- Drop in High Flow Filter Upgrade (Dry or Oiled)
- Dual-Ply Aluminum Impregnated Glass/Woven Silica Heat Shield