68RFE Survival Kit (2007.5-2018 6.7L Cummins)
This is the kit you want if for stock or tuned trucks with a stock transmission. This package will help ensure that your 68RFE Transmission has a long healthy life.
- BD-Power Protect68 Gasket Plate Kit
- BD-Power Threaded Filter Adapter
- Mag Hytec 68RFE Transmission Fluid Filter
- PML 68RFE Deep Transmission Pan
- Mishimoto Thermal Bypass Valve Kit
- 10 Quarts of Schaeffer's All-Trans Supreme ATF (204SAT)
BD-Power Protect68 Gasket Plate Kit
Increase line pressure in your 2007.5-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins 68RFE with the BD-Power 1030373 Protect68 Gasket Plate Kit. Ideal for use with EFI Live, HP Tuners, or other transmission pressure tuning, this custom BD Valve Body Separator Plate enables your 68RFE transmission to make up to 250PSI of line pressure. The BD-Power separator plate gaskets exclusive design increases line pressure while eliminates cross leaks and P0871 codes.
Kit includes a valve body gaskets, pan gasket, 3 doughnut seals, a check ball and a heavy duty accumulator plate to prevent blow-out. This kit requires custom transmission tuning or an additional module to command higher line pressure. (Stock trucks will command stock pressure)
- Makes Up To 250PSI Line Pressure
- BD-Power Plate Kit Eliminates Cross Leaks
- Requires Transmission Tuning Or Additional Module
BD-Power 68RFE Threaded Filter Adapter
The BD-Power 1030374 68RFE Threaded Filter Adapter is a simple way to up the 68RFE Transmission in your 2007.5-2017 Dodge 6.7L Cummins. The plastic filter coupler that is on your truck known to crack or break if over-torqued. If the filter isn't tightened enough, the engine vibrations will rattle the filter right off the engine. This threaded filter adaptor replaces the plastic filter coupler with a metal unit that will allow you adequately tighten the filter without fear of breaking the coupler.
- Fits 68RFE Transmissions
- Allows Filter To Be Properly Tightened Down
- 1-Year Limited Warranty