6.6L Duramax Oil Change Package (2001-Current)
Your engine oil is the life blood of your 6.6L Duramax engine. With its responsibilities being protection of the rotating assembly of your engine as well as lubrication of your Garrett Turbocharger it is a serious consideration to make in regards to long term health and performance of your engine. Extended drain intervals are acceptable with testing.
*PPE Filter increases fluid capacity by 1 quart
- 3 Gallons of Schaeffer's Heavy Duty Engine Oil (700)
- 1 PPE Premium HE Oil Filter (PPE114000560)
Schaeffer's 15W-40 Engine Oil (700)
Exceeds API Service Categories for heavy-duty-diesel engine oil: CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4, CI-4 Plus and older.
SynShield® Durability Advantage 15W-40 Engine Oil is a premium advanced performance, synthetic plus, heavy-duty diesel engine oil formulated to provide maximum protection against wear, oxidation, deposit formation, soot contamination and aeration.
SynShield® Durability Advantage 15W-40 Engine Oil provides excellent equipment durability and longevity even during harsh, extreme duty operating conditions. Using our proprietary friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro®, SynShield® Durability Advantage 15W-40 creates a slippery, tenacious shield that prevents metal-to-metal contact. This added layer of durability protection significantly reduces wear on bearings, rings, pistons, cylinders and valve trains.
Our 15W-40 oil is suitable for use in 2007 and 2010 emission compliant engines that utilize heavy exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and exhaust after-treatment devices such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs) with or without diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR). SynShield® Durability Advantage 15W-40 Oil can also be used in low-emission certified diesel engines that are equipped with EGR, older non-EGR containing diesel engines, and off-highway diesel engines.
- Improved wear protection – 85% less wear than conventional CJ-4 oils.
- High thermal and oxidative stability for greater resistance to viscosity thickening and the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish.
- Strong soot-busting, deposit-dispersing capability – 77% greater soot handling than conventional CJ-4 oils.
- Excellent shear stability for stay-in-grade performance throughout the oil drain interval.
- Superior low volatility characteristics to control oil consumption.
- Improved and optimized engine durability and reliability during high mileage, hour accumulation situations.
- Excellent protection against oil aeration and foaming.
PPE Premium HE Oil Filter
The PPE 114000560 Special Issue Premium HE Oil Filter is a high-performance oil filter with a military inspired look for your 2001-2019 GM 6.6L Duramax. This oil filter features over twice the surface area of a traditional oil filter to keep your engine oil contaminant-free. The increase in surface area is constructed out of an accordion-folded nylon and fiberglass media that can catch 5-microns particles. Most factory-quality oil filters have a filtration range of 8 to 10-micron meaning this filter can grab contaminants half the size of other brands. With twice the filtration the filter life due to double the filtration media of other oil filters, the PPE oil filter is a great choice.
- Direct Fit Replacement
- High-Efficient 5-Micron Filtration
- No Adapter Required For Installation
- Filter Increases Oil Capacity By 1 Quart
- 10 PSI Greater Bypass Pressure Over OEM
- Compatible With Conventional & Synthetic Oils
- Twice the Surface Area, Filtration And Filter Life
- 900 Sq. In. Of Accordion-Folded Nylon & Fiberglass Media
- 13/16-16 UNF Threaded Baseplate With 120% Larger Passages
- Perforated Metal Core & Spiral-Wrapped Adhesive Secures Filter Media